Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Welcome to Tempting Tomes

WELCOME!


       I just wanted to take a quick moment to first say thank you for taking the time out to read my new blog!

After thinking about it long time and some prodding from some very good friends, I have decided to do something with the amount of reading I do.  My tastes range from Paranormal YA, Horror, Fantasy and Romance/Erotica, the latter being the most common.
This is new to me so please bear with me while I get into the swing of things. :)

As well as reviewing books, from time to time I will be asking my readers to take a look at my own work and give me feed back. Currently I am writing my own book, and soon I will be looking for feedback, :) I am hoping my readers can help me with that as well.

However for now I will be reviewing the collection of books I have accumulated over the last little while, I look forward to your feedback as well as your avid reading.

Thank you once more !

Beth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment